Friday, August 24, 2012

Hoppy Two Months

In celebration of Simon being two months old -- and to have a place to put him so Mommy can make herself a sandwich once in a while -- Bradley and I bought a "Hoppy Days" bouncy seat, which Simon loves.

Oooh!  Ahhh!
We realized quickly that the floor was not the best place for the chair...

New dog toy for Moose?
so we currently have it set up the crib, which Simon isn't sleeping in yet. 

Simon has a blast kicking the toys:

Take that, snail!
 And admiring himself in the mirror:

Who's that handsome guy?
I've yet to capture it, but I swear Simon smiled between each of the 30+ pictures I shot today.

remnants of the elusive grin
He still hasn't grasped the toys with his hands, but I'm sure that's just around the corner.  Our little frog is growing up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.