Sunday, July 22, 2012

Four exciting weeks

Simon is four weeks old today, and the time has flown by.  But, of course, it also seems like we've been taking care of our little Yoda for much longer than that.  (My dad used to call me Yoda, and now I see it in Simon.)

Mr. Yoda-face (2 Days)
Mr. Handsome-face (4 weeks)
The tongue-tie procedure on Friday went very well, and Simon seems to be recovering nicely.  This week we'll work on relearning how to latch so we can wean from the bottle in the next few weeks.  Simon and I attended our first New Mom's Support Group meeting today, and I met another mom and baby who had the same tongue-tie procedure two weeks ago.  Now they're nursing like pros, so that's encouraging.

Since I've downloaded another batch of pictures to my computer, here are some fun ones from the last week or so.

Peek-a-boo!

floating baby head

father-son playtime

father-son naptime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.