It's been brought to our attention that the
"Old Man Simon" pic from 7/26 has caused some concern among our blog readers that Simon is suffering from macrocephaly. Now I'll be the first to admit that the picture is unflattering, to say the least, but I should have explained that I took it at a strange angle: Simon looking down while I stood well above him and zoomed in to highlight the funny hairstyle. Here's another shot from that same photo session:
 |
| less extreme angle = less creepy head |
Please also keep in mind that these pics were taken after having just arrived home from the doctor's office, and nobody there noticed anything wrong. In fact, one of them (the lactation consultant I posted about before) even explained to us that Simon's head growth -- and consequently unattractive hair pattern -- was completely normal and that her kids had experienced the same thing.
To further put any worrying minds at ease (and as an excuse to post more cuteness!), here are a couple pics from this weekend that feature profiles of Simon's perfectly healthy head.
 |
| more bathtime fun |
 |
| Simon's Warrior Pose |
I don't know why, but Simon strikes this pose whenever he's on the changing table, and it's ADORABLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.